We are representing an Accounting Senior Manager opportunity with Wealth Management start up in the Philadelphia Main Line.
- Role has full oversight of the daily accounting for the management company administration, including GL, payroll, AP and closing/reporting
- Hands on position that will build a small team as the organization grows
- Will work closely with the management company executives
- Reports to CFO and Finance Director
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, ideal role for a Manager or experienced Senior to step into a leadership role
- Mix of public and industry experience desired
- CPA plus
- Entrepreneurial, hands on, self-starter, good communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.