Co-Management of approximately $1.5 billion of General Partner capital and carried interest across our client’s investment platforms including Private Equity (closed ended), Credit (open-ended and closed-ended), and Real Estate (closed-ended). Responsibilities include managing a team of 3+ Senior Accountants while managing all General Partner activities, including those detailed below.
- Prepare weekly workflow; provide scheduling and prioritization support to Senior Accountants.
- Effectively manage team resources in order to meet all deadlines while spreading work evenly and maximizing individual strengths.
- Coach and mentor Senior Accountants through quarterly check-ins, mid-year / year-end reviews, and real-time feedback.
- Review / Prepare monthly / quarterly trial balances, financial statements and supporting work-paper packages.
- Work directly with Fund Accounting and Corporate Accounting teams to ensure proper treatment of underlying fund-level activity, expense accruals and other intercompany activity.
- Review monthly review packages prepared by administrator (Credit fund GP).
- General cash management: monitor contributions/ distributions (between the Funds as well as the GP members) and liquidity forecasting in advance of capital activity, T-bill maintenance and review of all cash account reconciliations.
- Review / Prepare quarterly / semi-annual capital account statements/schedule of Investments.
- Review / Prepare Schedule of Unfunded Commitments
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion