We are representing an exciting Accounting Manager position with a growing health system in the western suburbs of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- This role will be wide-ranging and include general accounting, monthly close, financial analysis, and financial reporting
- Opportunity for somebody with great leadership qualities to make an impact and improve processes
- Responsible for managing a staff of three Senior Accountants, providing coaching, and guidance
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 7+ years of experience in corporate accounting and/or public accounting
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.