We are representing an exciting Accounting Manager position with a leading private equity firm in Philadelphia.
- This position will be responsible for the operations of the general accounting and financial reporting functions for this very reputable and growing firm
- Includes duties related to analytics, operations, and investments
- Firm has top-benefits and legitimate work/life balance
- Company is located in a start-of-the-art new office building
- Hybrid work environment
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or a related field from an accredited school
- 4+ years of public accounting experience (Big Four or large regional firm preferred)
- CPA a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and ERP skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.