We are representing an Accounting Manager position with a Real Estate company in the Philadelphia region.
- Publicly traded company with a rapidly growing commercial real estate portfolio
- Responsible for assisting with preparation of accurate accounting information on the performance of the entire property portfolio
- Reports to the SVP; excellent opportunity to help change the group’s thinking
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 4+ years of experience in public accounting.
- Experience in real estate industry is preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.