We are representing an Accounting Manager opportunity for one of the nation’s leaders in healthcare solutions located in the Media area.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position reports to the Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting with high exposure to Senior Leadership
- Position oversees all of the accounting department day to day activities with 3 direct reports at manager/leader level
- Position oversees general accounting, GAAP reporting, STAT reporting, tax reporting and compliance
- Research and documenting proper accounting treatment for new and complex transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
- 8+ years of corporate accounting experience or a combination of public and corporate experience
- Financial reporting and STAT reporting in a healthcare or insurance environment preferred
- Must be an experienced manager of manager/leads
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.