We are representing an Accounting Manager role for a growing manufacturing organization that is located in South Jersey.
- Position is highly visible and reports directly to the CFO
- Company offers an excellent work/life balance and provides free chef prepared lunches everyday
- Individual will coordinate and provide leadership for the accounting operations including cash management, A/P, payroll, and credit and collections
- Individual will manage the monthly close and manage and develop accounting/finance staff
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting and corporate accounting including A/R, A/P and treasury functions
- Proficient in with Microsoft Office Suite and major ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.