We are representing an Accounting Manager opportunity with a large, publicly traded company the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Assist in the preparation and accuracy of the company’s portfolio accounting reporting including net operating income (NOI), trend, and variance analyses.
- Great opportunity for someone to transition out of public accounting into corporate accounting.
- Ability to join the organization and make an immediate impact.
- Strong growth opportunities as this position is open due to a promotion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience; public accounting experience highly desired
- Strong Excel skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.