The Atlantic Group is representing an exciting Accounting Manager with a successful privately held organization in the Philadelphia northern suburbs.
- This is an operational position with a lot of business partnering and collaboration
- Will interact with Regional Managers and act as a “mini CFO” for the region – monitor region’s performance, projections, and profitability
- Communicate and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trends
- Will handle revenue recognition concerns as well as assisting with the year end audit
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 4-6 years Big 4/regional public accounting, additional experience in corporate accounting would be helpful
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.