We are representing an incredible Accounting Manager opportunity with an industry-leading hospitality company headquartered in Philadelphia.
- Position will be a leader within the Accounting function playing a key role with financial reporting and close, technical accounting including revenue recognition, and oversight over accounts payable and payroll
- Department places a significant emphasis on trainings and professional development
- Role will oversee Staff/Senior Accountants and Accounts Payable function
- Company is an industry leader and active regarding acquisitions and expansion plans
- This individual will obtain great exposure to leadership through conversations with and presentations to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 5+ years of public (Big Four preferred) and/or corporate accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.