We are representing an Accounting Manager position with a Fortune 500 company in Center City Philadelphia.
- Publicly traded; One of THE top companies to work for in the Philadelphia region
- Will assist the technical accounting team in managing processes, implementing new standards, and the accounting for complex financing, mergers, and acquisitions (M&A)
- Incredible opportunity for someone coming out of a large public accounting firm to take the next step in their career; reports to a former Big Four audit manager who is an awesome mentor and person to learn from
- Offers competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in large public accounting/corporate accounting.
- Familiarity with SEC reporting is required.
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.