We are representing a very exciting Accounting Manager opportunity with a growing Family Office in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Opportunity to join a growing firm and have oversight over the day-to-day accounting responsibilities, including monthly close, general ledger maintenance, reconciliations, and various projects
- This person will also get exposure to other areas like payroll, tax, internal controls, and budgeting/forecasting
- Definitely a great opportunity for a sharp, driven individual to make their mark and grow as the company does
- The firm is moving into beautiful new office space
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- 7+ years of accounting experience, preferably time in public accounting
- CPA preferred
- Skilled with problem-solving, working in teams, and financial modeling
- Great communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.