We are representing a Staff Accounting Associate opportunity for a publicly traded investment firm located in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position reports to the Controller who is a CPA with prior public accounting experience
- Responsible for month end closing and journal entry preparation
- Provide support for consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Management for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience within public accounting or corporate/fund accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of financial and investment basic concepts (funds, fixed income securities, real estate)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.