We are representing a New York-based alternative investment management firm, which currently manages nearly $19 billion. The Firm’s investment approach is fundamental and research-intensive through a single, centrally-managed investment team. The Accounting & Operations Department is currently comprised of 30+ individuals with responsibility for a broad range of functions, including: fund accounting; operations; position, P&L and exposure reporting; valuation; risk management design and reporting; and liquidity management.This individual will provide administrative support to the CFO, Head of Risk, Controller, Head of Operations as well as the Accounting team.
- Heavy calendar Management, coordinating meetings, screening calls, filing and other general support functions
- Assisting with documentation, allocation and pay of fund level expenses
- Prepping meeting materials as well as accounting documents
- Assist in opening new and maintaining current trading counterparty relationships. Prepare forms and applications as necessary.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and presentations
- Submit and monitor all signature documents for CFO
- Plan and coordinate all department events
- Coordinating multi-itinerary travel logistics – domestic and international
- Processing expense reports and tracking vacation
- Bachelors degree required; Business degree is a plus
- 3-7 years experience in admin role, preferably in an accounting department
- Proactive and takes initiative; anticipates needs of the team
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and maintain composure in a high-volume environment
- Able to prioritize, follow through and communicate effectively
- Excellent phone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.