We are representing a newly created Accounting Advisory role for the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm.
- Opportunity to interact with Treasurers, Controllers, CFOs and audit partners
- Managing a portfolio of clients providing advisement on hedging strategies, running and analyzing effective tests, and creating financial statement disclosures
- Develop an understanding of hedge accounting and the economics of interest rates and foreign currency
- Special projects as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, CPA or parts passed
- 2+ busy seasons in public accounting audit or 2+ years in accounting advisory (Big 4 experience is a huge plus)
- Passion for technical accounting and related research
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.