We are representing an Accountant opportunity with a growing, healthcare company.
- Company is private-equity backed and growing due to continuous acquisitions.
- Position is responsible for the daily accounting functions including financial reporting, tax preparation and filing, preparation of financial statements, and assistance with yearly audits and budgets.
- Reporting to the regional accounting director, this position is open due to internal promotion.
- Company provides great work-life balance, growth opportunity, and are known for a culture that values employee recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Public accounting experience or corporate accounting experience within a multi-entity organization
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.