We are representing an Accountant/Operations Analyst role for a growing Private Equity Organization located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Company has raised over $1 billion of capital since its inception
- Individual will be a key member of the organization’s finance and operations team and reports directly to the CFO
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reporting, including ad hoc analysis for leadership
- Maintain budgeting and forecasting models for business leaders and finance management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting, private equity firm or fund administrator
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.