We are representing an Accountant opportunity with a publicly-traded manufacturing corporation headquartered north of Philadelphia.
- Responsibilities will include focus on intercompany accounting, corporate expenses, invoicing/billing, journal entry accruals, and account reconciliations
- Individual will also have a supporting role in audits performed by internal and external parties
- Incredible opportunity for growth within the accounting department and across the company
- Regular exposure to international accounting teams as the department supports over 300 global legal entities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 1+ years of relevant accounting experience in public or corporate accounting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- CPA certification is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.