We are representing an incredible opportunity with one of the best organizations in the region located in Center City.
- This role will be wide-ranging and include general accounting, revenue accounting, and support financial reporting
- Department places a significant emphasis on continued training and professional development
- Company has an established history of rotating accountants across the accounting, finance and other business departments
- Opening is due to incumbent being promoted into the business
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Benefit plan is above average
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience, including public accounting (Big 4 required)
- CPA highly desired
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.