Our client is a leading digital media company with millions of followers and an impressive portfolio of online media and social networking sites, as well as local radio sites. Since the company’s inception 10+ years ago, they have continued growing and increasing their share of the market place, and today their yearly revenues exceed $10 million. They are now looking to add a NY based Account Executive to the team.
- Identify and generate new sales leads through effective prospecting
- Establish strategic level relationships with senior level client contacts and agency partnerships within the assigned territory.
- Sell the value and brand strength of the company’s platform to advertisers and agencies
- Make in-person visits to advertisers, agencies and any other applicable entities to drive revenue
- Grow revenue through new business and existing accounts within the assigned territory.
- Build, maintain and manage a sales pipeline to provide accurate planning, forecasting and reporting of pacing to monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle – from initial client contact to campaign implementation
- Lead the internal sales process including guiding marketing, planning and account management to develop the best possible solutions
- Remain current with competitive networks
- Stay current with company’s brand offerings and performance
- Provide superior customer service to clients
- Utilize Salesforce or other CRM to record all sales activity (e.g. meetings, emails, calls) and revenue reporting
- Possess excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Participate in industry events and conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of digital ad sales experience
- An additional 2-4+ years of traditional media sales or agency experience — print, radio, broadcast, cable, etc., or marketing position
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.