A well-established IT reseller is seeking an Account Executive who will handle new business development and inherit and existing book of business. Will have the ability to work remotely after the first several months and will handle the NY and LI territory. This is a combination of inside and outside sales.
- Business Development
- Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to conducting in person meetings, customer events, and partnering with vendors or manufacturers.
- Maintain a targeted understanding of customer’s business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Possess the ability to prepare proposals and sales information for customers.
- Account Management:
- Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and working with technical team in resolving customer satisfaction issues should they arise.
- Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
- Strategic Planning & Presentation:
- Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
- Present a Quarterly Business Review to Sales Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals which include required In-house and outside training curriculum.
- Prior experience selling advanced technology solutions such as Dell, EMC, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco or Cybersecurity products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- 3+ years of customer facing technology sales experience.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to build relationships, communicate product knowledge, and close deals quickly and efficiently.
- Proven track record in developing new relationships with customers and ability to translate customer business needs into solutions.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.