Our client is a consulting firm seeking a Web/Application Developer in their Detroit, MI location.
- Provide on-site design, development, and support for all current and future ETS web applications systems
- Provide on-site development and technology support for all current and future custom websites / applications that are utilized to support the full eDiscovery process lifecycle.
- Actively participate and execute data analysis, transformation, and migrations for various projects between the several applications software systems that involve internal or externally facing web sites.
- Participate in the concept, design, implementation, and support of any ETS service
- Participate in the analysis of various software systems and applications and related systems architectures to design and implement improvements for increased functionality, reliability, and performance.
- Provide secondary support, as necessary, for the applications related services within the overall corporate IT service model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Computer Science preferred; comparable experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 2+ years of work experience designing, developing and supporting complex SQL database driven web /applications
- High proficiency in VB.Net, and C#/Java is required
- Proven history and expertise with web development tools
- Very strong skills in relational database and SQL query / stored procedure development for data
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.