Our client is a consulting firm seeking a Web Designer in their Detroit, MI location.
- Conceptualize original site design ideas by clarifying goals, that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand off to backend developers
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Convert design artifacts into HTML and CSS for prototyping
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Designs and develops graphics – images, icons, banners, audio and video enhancements, etc.
- Maintains sites appearance by establishing and enforcing design guidelines, content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia or web design or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education, training, and certifications.
- Minimum 3 years of professional web design experience
- Demonstrable Web Graphic Design skills, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Web Programming Skills, Photoshop and Illustration Tools or other related tools
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.