We are representing a Vice President of Private Equity opportunity with one of the top asset managers in the Philadelphia area.
Highlights about the Organization and Position:
- Company is a prestigious international firm with strong name recognition
- Position will focus on waterfall models, internal controls, alternative investment strategies, and management reporting
- The company has experience tremendous growth of the last few years with almost half of their employees rotating internally within the organization
- Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
- 7 + years of alternative investment experience, preferably on the private equity side.
- Must have extensive waterfalls experience.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.