We are representing a VP of Portfolio Accounting with a real estate company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Company and Position
- One of the largest REIT’s in the country with properties in over 30 states.
- Will work with the property accounting group but will be more analysis focused
- They have a strong and stable management team, a positive and fun work environment
- Offer unlimited opportunities for continuous growth and professional advancement.
- 10-15 years of GAAP and real estate industry experience.
- Public Accounting experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills, including experience building / managing high performing teams.
- Active CPA license.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.