Our client, a top alternative asset manager in NYC, is seeking an Operational Due Diligence VP.
- Design and implement customized investigative processes and assessments to target operational and business risks for each manager.
- Perform detailed reviews of new and existing hedge fund investments.
- Participate in and lead calls and in-person meetings with senior hedge fund personnel, service providers, and other related parties.
- Review audited financial statements, regulatory filings, fund documents, and background checks.
- Keep up-to-date on industry and manager-specific news.
- Build and maintain relationships with hedge fund managers and service providers.
- Report directly to the Head of Operational Due Diligence and work closely with other groups at the firm including the Investment Committee, Legal & Compliance, and Investor Relations.
- 6-10 years of prior hedge fund experience in hedge fund prime brokerage, compliance, ODD, operations
- Exceptional pedigree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.