We are representing a Vice President of Private Equity opportunity with one of the leading asset managers in the country.
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare and review financial statements, footnotes, and allocations
- Review capital activity that pertains to the funds including capital calls, distributions, and transfers
- Prepare and review fee calculations including (but not limited to) management fees, admin fees, waterfall and interest calculations
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- 4 years bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in accounting or finance
- 7+ years of experience within the financial services space conducting waterfall calculations NAV, performance and management fees.
- Investran software experience is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.