We are seeking a Valuation Control/Pricing Analyst who will work on the Valuation Operations team within the firm and will support all fund complexes and products. The Valuation Control/Pricing Analyst should have a strong background in operational control and process development. The individual in this role will possess a strong understanding of security valuation practices for mutual funds, hedge funds, UCITS and managed accounts.
- Support the firm’s daily valuation process by working with various functional groups within the company and external 3rd party independent valuation vendors and specialist.
- Ensure the Funds’ compliance with the firm’s valuation policy
- Adhere to industry best practices in the development of valuation methodologies and models
- Ensure proper escalation and resolution for exceptions arising in the daily valuation process
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred) and a minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience at a top tier public accounting firm, third party valuation provider, or investment bank/asset manager
- Facility with common corporate technology platforms and applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, SQL, Python, Bloomberg and Reuters terminals.
- Ability to work in a high volume, high intensity environment and an ability to get closure on issues promptly
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.