The UX Researcher assists in all phases of a UX research study and is familiar and has experience conducting all standard methods; expertise in three or more UX research methodologies is highly desired.
- Understand the true research need for any given project, and select the appropriate research methodology for this need.
- Create specific UX research plans for properties and applications, for internal and external audiences
- Manage or assist in all phases of UX research methodologies for various projects
- Develop scenarios and create task-based activities for moderated (in person and remote)
- Design tasks for unmoderated studies
Requirements for Position
- BA/BS degree in HCI, Psychology, Anthropology, Journalism or UX design-related field or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in user experience design, including human-centered design principles, industry standards, information architecture and navigation
- Proficiency using Sketch, Zeplin and other wireframing tools (Invision, Axure, Balsamiq)
- Minimum two years experience conducting UX research studies and presenting findings to various audiences
- Strong knowledge of Usability best practices and task-based study design
- Some experience with Morae, A/B testing and third-party unmoderated user testing platforms
- Embraces a spirit of curiosity, empathy, observational skills, desire to help people with different abilities, motivation to improve things and a love of a good user experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.