We are representing a Treasury & Risk Manager position with an international publicly traded manufacturing company in the Harrisburg region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Global leader in manufacturing
- Responsible for treasury & risk management functions, including preparing the cash flow forecasts, managing the debt portfolio, reviewing disclosures for SEC filings, and overseeing the budgeting & forecasting process
- Unique opportunity to move up rapidly within the group and eventually replace the Director
- Will have multiple direct reports
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 3+ years of management experience in corporate treasury/risk.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.