The Treasury Coordinator will report to the Director of Treasury Services and is an integral part of the Treasury team.
- Preparing the cash forecast for multiple corporate entities in multiple currencies.
- Coordinate the collection of information from relevant company functions to ensure the daily cash forecast is highly accurate. Reconcile previous day activity between actual and projected forecasts.
- Coordinate with all relevant company functions to ensure the daily cash forecast is highly accurate.
- Perform confirmation of receivables with counterparties.
- Verify and reconcile cash receipts and cash payments across multiple entities in banking platforms.
- Propose/Authorize A/R and A/P invoices in SAP for payment/receipts
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting to ensure that Treasury-related activities are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree; in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred. Would consider entry level candidates (graduating in Spring 2017) with applicable internship experience
- Proficient in SAP is preferable, not required
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.