Our client is looking to add a trading systems developer to its existing trading systems development team in the New York office.
- Working with the current development team to support and expand the existing in-house developed front to back Trading systems.
- Interfacing across teams within the firm (Trading, Operations, Finance, Controller, and Compliance) to capture requirements, design and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-6 years of solid development experience
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- C#, WinForms, .Net, SQL, Window’s Services
- Knowledge of any financial products is a plus
- Knowledge of trade and cash settlement and reconciliation processing is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion