Our Client is looking for a highly-motivated, hands-on Trading Strategist to find, develop and help implement optimal trade ideas within asset classes such as Rates, FX, Credit, Equities and Cross Assets. The fund currently has $1.6B in assets deployed utilizing a thematic and unbiased approach across regions, asset classes and instruments.
- Identify thematic ideas and corresponding optimal trading structures within various asset classes utilizing delta one, vol and cross market opportunities to take advantage of each thematic idea.
- Combine bottom up micro level data analysis with top level thematic approach
- Scan market opportunities outright in the vol space, utilizing tools such as regression analysis, back tests, cross market comparisons , positioning analysis and risk adjusted opportunity returns.
- Developing positioning and valuation tools in order to provide trading signals
- Ability to understand macroeconomic impacts and market dynamics
SKILLS / BACKGROUND
- At least 4-10 minimum years’ experience within the hedge fund industry or within investment bank’s structuring and research teams
- Background in econometrics and option pricing
- Background in global volatility markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and react in a high pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability for thoroughness, attention to detail, and good judgment
- Technical Skills Preferred: Advanced Excel skills (Modeling); Advanced VBA; General programming experience (Python, R/Matlab, etc)
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.