Our client is seeking a Total Rewards Analyst located in NYC.
- Provide support to Head of Total Rewards on a variety of levels / projects, including, but not limited to:
- Establishment of a total rewards program
- Application of current market trends to identify and address potential opportunities
- Annual and mid-year compensation processes, including the design / preparation of compensation reporting to be delivered to employees as well as deliverables provided to compensation managers for decision making purposes.
- Preparation and maintenance of short to long term compensation budgets and forecasts.
- Maintenance of employee data for use in payroll processes.
- Implementation of benchmarking efforts associated with the total rewards program to elevate our understanding of competitiveness.
- Creation and maintenance of comparative analysis of job levels. Evaluate and determine job levels based on position description, market data, and internal comparison.
- Review of job levels and related compensation to ensure peer equity and alignment with the company’s diversity values.
- 3-7 years’ experience
- strong Data Analysis experience
- Advance Excel skills (VBA a plus).
- Experience with PE or Hedge fund terms (carried interest, distressed credit) a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.