Seeking a Temporary Administrative Assistant for a firm in Stamford, CT
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide full administrative support to the team
- Manage the team’s calendars
- Arrange international and domestic travel including setting up meetings, creating itineraries, securing flights, hotels and car services
- Answer phones, screen and direct calls
- Collect expense support and process monthly expense reports
- Maintain and organize files
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong academic track record
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Financial Services
- Ability to work individually and with members of the team; commitment to teamwork
- Positive attitude, high energy, maturity and ability to articulate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.