- Development and ownership of the Infrastructure road maps for the Technology organization.
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of the Program and Project Management processes for the IT TPO.
- Support and application of IT PMO processes and systems across all infrastructure projects
- Project management of strategic infrastructure initiatives across the company and enforcement of standards and policies across all IT infrastructure initiatives
- Collaboration on development of strategic plans, roadmaps, business cases and prioritization for IT infrastructure project initiatives
- Communication of project related information to the IT and business staff in a polished, professional manner
- Collaboration on evaluation of vendors and development of new systems requirements
- This person will also support the CIO in strategic and operational planning and execution for the IT department.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Business or a related field is required.
- Experience in delivery of infrastructure solutions, including working with or serving as an infrastructure architect and infrastructure project manager.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in Project Management, Business
- Relationship Management or Business Analysis. Experience in an established consulting firm as a consultant is a plus.
- 3 years’ experience in a PMO role or other significant exposure to IT good practices and processes and previous exposure to project management tools is preferred.
- A certification in Program Management such as a PMP is preferred.
- Must be process and detail oriented, but able to grasp the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated track record of collaboration.
- Must be a polished presenter and have a good executive presence.
- Good facility with general MS Office tools and Project Management tools is desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion