Our client is a leading provider of middle market financing solutions and equity co-investments to middle market companies and they are seeking a Technology Manager in their Philadelphia office.
- Identifying the need for upgrades, reconfigurations or new systems and reporting these needs to IT committee and upper management
- Planning and implementing new IT policies and systems to support strategies set by IT committee and upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of individual departments to determine their technology needs and developing and implementing appropriate solutions
- Managing data integrity and optimization, consolidation and data analysis and intelligence across all systems and software platforms and functional areas.
- Administration and analytics – purchasing and maintaining efficient and cost-effective IT equipment, software, and services.
- Proven experience as an IT Manager or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems, voice, data and video networks, and their specifications
- Sound understanding and experience of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, databases, data analytics, BI reporting tools, etc. Strong project management and data analytics skills
- Experience in developing, controlling, and reporting on information technology budget
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, information systems or relevant field
- MSc/MA and working within a SEC regulated environment and the financial services industry will be a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.