Seeking a Technical Recruiter in New York, NY.
We design, deploy, and maintain advanced technologies that enable our customers to achieve operational excellence at substantial OpEx savings. We live for designing, deploying and maintaining networks, their security, and virtualization – we’re great at it. Our strong technical expertise, along with our deep industry insights empowers successful business transformation while reducing OpEx costs. What makes us unique is our concentration and commitment to personalized next-gen technology solutions. We have developed solutions for companies from Wall Street to the Web.
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, with a particular focus on IT professionals.
- Identify quality candidates via multiple recruiting sources and techniques, both traditional and non-traditional, including social media, referrals and cold calling
- Develop sourcing and hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Track candidate life cycle through the recruitment process
- Work with Hiring Managers to extend and negotiate offers
- Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding
- Leverage third party agencies selectively for difficult to fill technical or niche roles, managing the relationships closely to drive results
- Build and maintain relationships with talent in the technology and start-up communities, representing the company at all relevant recruiting related events
- Constantly evaluate recruiting process for areas of improvement including but not limited to: interview process, onboarding process, referral programs, and industry best practices
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, mix of agency and in-house preferred
- Experience working in a start-up software environment
- A strong understanding of sourcing techniques, recruiting platforms, and social media
- A strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidates for further interviews
- Ability to understand what hiring managers are looking for and recognize strong talent
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with potential candidates
- Strong negotiation, closing, and follow-through skills
- Proven history of meeting hiring goals month over month and utilizing strong reporting and tracking to showcase the recruiting funnel
- Prior knowledge or experience in the areas of IT Security, Cloud, Storage, Networking, VOIP, Data Center is a great plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion