Our client is a technology solutions firm based in Midtown NYC. Founded in 2012, they sell, architect, implement and support the IT environments of clients in the NY/NJ Metro area. They are a value added reseller, system integrator and consultancy company that delivers Cloud Integration, Security, Automation & Virtualization solutions. They have been extremely successful and are now looking to add a Technical Recruiter join their NY team.
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, with a focus on IT professionals.
- Identify quality candidates via multiple recruiting sources and techniques, both traditional and non-traditional, including social media, referrals and cold calling
- Develop sourcing and hiring plans for each open position from candidate identification through close, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Track candidate life cycle through the recruitment process
- Work with Hiring Managers to extend and negotiate offers
- Assist with new hire orientation and onboarding
- Leverage third party agencies selectively for difficult to fill technical or niche roles, managing the relationships closely to drive results
- Build and maintain relationships with talent in the technology and start-up communities, representing the company at all relevant recruiting related events
- Constantly evaluate recruiting process for areas of improvement including but not limited to: interview process, onboarding process, referral programs, and industry best practices
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, mix of agency and in-house preferred
- Experience working in a start-up software environment
- A strong understanding of sourcing techniques, recruiting platforms, and social media
- A strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate for further interviews
- Ability to understand what hiring managers are looking for and recognize strong talent
- Proactively network and maintain relationships with potential candidates
- Strong negotiation, closing, and follow-through skills
- Proven history of meeting hiring goals month over month and utilizing strong reporting and tracking to showcase the recruiting funnel
- Prior knowledge or experience in the areas of IT Security, Cloud, Storage, Networking, VOIP, Data Center is a great plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.