Our client is a consulting firm seeking a Technical Compliance Analyst in their Detroit, MI location.
- Provide support of compliance duties including user access audits, review website vulnerability assessments, and environment vulnerability scans.
- Research and help to mitigate security risks for a multi-site, multi-domain environment.
- Review audit logs for multiple sites.
- Maintain audit log collection and verify weekly the logs are being collected and stored.
- Review vulnerability and penetration scans and make suggestions for remediation tasks.
- Liaison between business team and security team for vulnerability assessments.
- Direct hands-on administration of technical platforms and systems related to compliance tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS (W2k08\W2k12) preferred
- Exposure to various vulnerability assessment tools (SIEM, Penetration Scanners, etc) is favorable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Related Program, or a mix of education and work experience demonstrating superior skills and accomplishments
- 1 -3 years’ work experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.