Our client is seeking a Tax Senior to join their growing office in NYC.
- Become a member of the team responsible for preparing complex tax returns; returns will include individual (1040), corporate/partnership (1120 & 1065) and trust/estate (1041).
- Be responsible for the review and completion of High Net Worth returns.
- HNW returns will include hedge fund K-1 returns.
- Perform tax research, develop client relationships, assist in training/development of staff
- Perform collection functions for clients assigned to them, and be a resource for all tax questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience preparing individual, corporate, partnership and estate returns.
- 2+ years’ experience performing tax planning/research.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.