We are representing a tax manager position with an innovative manufacturing company in the Philadelphia region.
- Tax manager role for a professional with proven technical and time management skills
- Involvement in many different areas of tax, including domestic and international tax compliance and provisions
- Chance to assist in tax planning projects related to acquisitions
- Position provides an invigorating opportunity to be a part of a growing tax group; reports to the director of tax
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, with strong growth potential.
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax.
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.