Our client is a dynamic, global hedge fund money manager/investment firm that seeks a sharp, motivated individual to join the Tax Department as an intern.
- Assist in the documentation and reporting processes related to US FATCA, UK FATCA and Common Reporting Standard
- Assist in performing and documenting research in all areas of taxation
- Assist in entertainment disallowance calculation under Section 274.
- Assist in preparing analysis in determining the proper tax planning strategies
- Assist in gathering information in the hedge fund partnership tax returns and Form K-1s preparation process.
- Assist in sales & use tax and personal property tax returns for various states.
- Working towards an undergraduate degree in accounting with good academic performance
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours a week • Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Strong desire to learn and able to follow instructions
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion