We’re hiring a Tax Consultant for a large international company located in Wilmington, DE.
Tax Consultant Responsibilities
- Perform U.S. international tax compliance including Earnings & Profits, Foreign Tax Credit and Subpart F income
- Complete U.S. reporting for complex international transactions
- Ensure compliance with tax policy, procedures and law
- Provide strategic planning in regards to tax compliance
- Implement change, give tax advice and resolve complex tax issues
Tax Consultant Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years experience in tax and public accounting or corporate tax
- Strong knowledge of U.S. international tax compliance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.