We are representing a Tax Analyst position with a publicly traded company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Distribution company focused on developing energy solutions
- Tax Analyst role for a professional with proven technical and time management skills
- Small tax department that enables each person to get exposure to many areas of tax (including compliance, ASC 740, SALT, special projects related to M&A)
- Very little turnover within the group – will work under great leadership (former Big Four)
- Will work out of a beautiful office space – easily accessible via public transportation
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, with strong growth potential
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax.
- CPA is preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.