We are representing a Tax Analyst position with an Asset Management company
- Specialized asset management company that uses expertise to generate investment opportunities in real estate and credit investments.
- Responsible for the tax compliance and income tax provisions of diverse businesses entities consisting of corporations, partnerships and REITs.
- Great work life balance and opportunity to touch on many areas of tax
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, with strong growth potential.
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.