Our client is seeking a temporary Senior Tax Accountant located in NYC.
- Advise portfolio managers on the most efficient inventory relief methods
- Analyze partnership k-1s
- Analyze tax implications related to corporate actions and complex securities
- Liaise with external tax team and tax administrator during annual provision process
- Oversee 1099 reporting process including foreign tax credit with transfer agent.
- Oversee preparation and review of quarterly tax compliance
- Review annual income tax provisions and year end distributions for mutual funds. Review tax adjustments related to wash sales, PFICs, REITs, partnerships, etc.
- Work on ICI primary and secondary tax reports and disseminate to WSC, TPAs and brokers.
- 851, 1099, re-allocations, and tax provision from the alternative asset management industry.
- Public exp is preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.