We are representing a Talent Sourcer opportunity with a large services firm in lower Fairfield County.
- High touch customer support for referrals, associates, and the recruiting team
- Process daily referral submissions and engage with referral talent including scheduling and conducting referral candidate phone screens
- Assess talent based on role requirements
- Assist with maintaining the CRM system and Referral Program mailbox
- Partner with colleagues on the recruiting team to organize, track, and update referrals
- Follow up and follow through with candidates, associates, and the recruiting team
- Assist with coordinating internal recruiting events and lead generation activities for talent
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Support of all Recruiting Programs and Sourcing Team initiatives globally
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in agency or corporate recruiting/talent acquisition
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.