Our client has 10+ years of industry success managing publishing within the music industry. Their clients span decades of popular music and many of the most well-known artists. The company’s technology allows their clients to retain ownership of their copyrights, while receiving publishing administration services. They are now looking to grow out their talent acquisition team to support their continued growth and success.
- Collaborate with leadership to recruit top talent
- Manage the recruiting experience from job spec creation, through acceptance of offer and on-boarding
- Coordinate the selection & hiring process
- Provide feedback and recommendation to leaders regarding candidate profiles
- Use your knowledge and experience to manage and search for candidates using various external recruiting programs
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement a compelling brand that showcases our culture and mission, and that attracts diverse, experienced talent for all team
- Assist in promoting the company’s people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience
- Help facilitate employee training and engagement to retain employees
- Track and measure recruiting metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.