We are representing a Superintendent: Civil Contractor opportunity with a boutique Civil/Site Contracting Firm working on major site development and infrastructure projects!
Highlights about the Company
- Family-owned and operated company with 30+ year history of delivering substantial site development and infrastructure projects in New Jersey, Southern New York State, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Small company feel roughly 30 employees
- Company uses best-in-class technology
- Self-performs all work: mass excavation, earthwork, large warehouse site jobs, large building pad sites, paving, etc.
- 10+ years of Site Development Superintendent experience
- The successful candidate will have well-rounded experience in Mass Excavation, Water/Sanitary Sewer, Drainage, Heavy Highway, and Grading
- Experience being the Lead Superintendent managing $5-$15M jobs
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.