The Staff Tax Accountant is responsible for preparing sales and tax schedules
- Prepare and reconcile sales and use tax schedules, and file tax returns on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Able to use multiple research tools to research on current tax law changes with respect to sales
- Provide assistance in maintaining all current business licenses and apply for new state and local licenses for new businesses or stores
- Assist the Tax Team with State and Federal Audits and respond or follow up on tax notices
- Provide support and file property tax returns and Abandoned & Unclaimed Funds Reporting
- 2-4 years in General Accounting and Sales Tax
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.