Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant located in Boston. They will be responsible for general accounting and fiscal-period closings.
- General accounting and reporting
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliations and close
- Assist in preparation of consolidated financial statements for bank and internal management
- Oversee online expense reporting process ensuring proper expense account classifications
- Maintain cash sheets for all funds and assist the Controllers with cash movement, including preparing wire requests and reconciling with the bank statements
- Help prepare the annual budget
- Prepare the consolidation and financial reporting for each business unit
- Responsible for credit facility compliance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience in public accounting or in the financial services industry
- CPA, or progress towards obtaining a CPA, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.