We are representing a Staff Accountant opportunity with a worldwide public investment management company that was voted one of the best places to work in PA 4 years in a row!
- One of the largest allocators of private markets capital in the world with more than $25+ billion in discretionary assets under management along with oversight of an additional $150+ billion in advisory assets
- Will work alongside other members of the Corporate Finance and Accounting team to assist with their monthly accounting processes of the company and all of their subsidiaries
- This is a newly created position as the company is experiencing tons of growth
- The company just went public and therefore the corporate accounting is exploding
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Results-oriented, highly disciplined work ethic
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.