Our client is a New York-based global asset management firm with a focus on income-producing private equity and real estate.
- Preparation of Fixed Assets reports
- Completing accounts reconciliation for both Accumulated Depreciation and Fixed Assets accounts
- Ensuring that additions, retirements, transfers and adjustment are accounted for correctly
- Performing month end processes and preparing journal entries for supervisor review
- Working to continuously improve fixed assets processes and recognizing opportunities for improvements
- Manage accounting for real estate companies
- Record month end journal entries
- 2-5 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Hard worker
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.