Seeking a Staff Accountant (Temp-Perm) in Center City, PA
- Continually develop general office automation by using macros, functions, formulas, databases and software available to improve the processes for the whole Corporate Services Accounting team.
- On a monthly basis handle most of the General Accounting responsibilities for assigned Corporate Services Departments including constructing the monthly financial statement package and related analyses.
- Act as Departmental lead for the assigned Departments in working with Operational Management Team (includes the various Departmental Directors, Administrators and Financial Support contacts) to develop Operating Budgets and Projections.
- Provide general financial support and training for financial systems such as Lawson, Hyperion, Smart View and Essbase to assigned Corporate Services Operational Management areas.
- Assist Department Director in coordinating and improving the annual PCI-DSS certification for UPHS.
- Helps to coordinate Inter Entity Transfers to ensure that the transactions are being properly recorded.
- Develops analytical reports as requested.
- BS/BBA in Accounting
- 2 + years experience in Accounting and / or Budget Preparation
- Formal Information Systems a plus but not required
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook are necessary tools in day-to-day business.
- Strong technical skills are preferred.
- Experience with the Lawson (or similar) General Ledger system and Hyperion Software (Essbase; Hyperion Planning) also preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.